Monday, February 20, 2012

your strength won’t fade unless you allow it.

I know we’re not garunteed the next second; I feel like we take that saying out of context.
Let’s go off for a second to some other common and widely popular sayings…
“Life’s short…live it up!” “Life’s short, do something crazy!” “You’ll never be old and wise if you’re never young and crazy!” 
So where I’m going with this; yes, I believe to APPRECIATE every minute of your life. But, that doesn’t mean do something stupid that you’ll regret when you keep breathing after today.
I’ve been thinking up some reasonable things to live by (I suggest these to anyone and everyone)
~ Be an impact on someone, not a burden.
~Make it MATTER. Don’t settle for something just counting.
~Judge and be judged or love and be loved.
~Live with goals; but most of all live it out through passion. 
Even when it’s (life) far from easy, it’s so worth it.
Get through it…
one prayer at a time.
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment