Monday, February 20, 2012

september 1st is approaching.

“I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.” — Charles R. Swindoll
I couldn’t agree with that more! But one friend who has really been a big blessing on my life is my best friend Eggroll! Hahaha, okay so only a few people understand that. Let’s try this - April Felts. It’s one thing to have a lot of amazing friends - which I do! But it’s an awesome thing to have one where you both act like complete crazies (O.o I hate that movie) and have jokes to no end. We’re often referred to as, “The HOL and RIL show”. But will deny it to no end! We met through my awesome church and became friends on the great day of September 1, 2010! (yes we will be having a party Friday the 2nd. Details to come).
But it’s a good feeling to know somebody always has your back like I know she will and she can expect the same from me.
I just thought I’d brag a little because I’m really really blessed with all the people in my life :)
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment