Monday, February 20, 2012

people shmeople…did you get that?

Seeing everyone around you change isn’t easy.
Old friends, turn to new “friends,” because of false reasoning. 
Drugs and alcohol consuming people who were once close to my heart…well let’s be real here, that sucks.
I wish people would get that bigger picture about now. How long will they live for the moment, until they realize they’re here the next day? 
What about a future? Don’t you want that?
People who said they’d never turn, do.
People who will always be there, probably won’t.
Purdy’ dang thankful God never changes like that.
Guess all I can do is pray. That’s really the only answer these days.
I’m ready to be beyond this town, I know better things await for me in this world. Sometimes I hate time. Why so long so often?
Getting through, slowly but surely, one prayer at a time.
-Holly

1 comment:

  1. You know that Cheryl and I will always be there...and we never change...hahaha...good blog baby sister, I'm proud of the things you are writing!

    ReplyDelete